West - Auckland
This facility offers care at all levels – rest home, hospital, dementia, and psychogeriatric care – so rest assured that residents and families feel at home where their varying needs can be met with compassion and experience. Come join this supportive, fun team at a facility surrounded by parks, golf courses, and a walk away from the coast. Be part of an inspiring company that strives to provide the best personalised, quality care in New Zealand!
- Are an experienced Clinical Manager who is genuinely passionate about aged care
- Are able to work with and empower residents who have different needs
- Love mentoring, educating, and providing support to your staff
- And have a strong clinical background...
Then we would love to hear from you!
What else about you?
- Current APC and NZ Nursing Registration
- Preferred experience with dementia care
- Previous aged care management/leadership experience
- Knowledge of the NZ aged care industry & Health & Disability Service Standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent clinical assessment and advanced care planning skills
- NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency
If you are wanting to work near New Lynn, Avondale, or Blockhouse Bay, this location is hard to beat!
- The opportunity to lead and mentor your own large team
- Continuing professional development which include Clinical Manager forums, and Professional Development Recognition programme
- Encouragement of inclusiveness
- Health benefits and parental leave
If you meet all of the requirements and are interested in applying for this position, or to hear about our other suitable roles, please send an updated CV through to email@example.com or click ‘APPLY NOW’
Medcall is a team of dedicated recruitment professionals who understand your needs and place real emphasis on finding just the right fit for you. You can have confidence that our caring, ‘boutique’ culture and belief that “no one size fits all”, means our service is tailor made for you.