West - Auckland
Clinical Nurse Leader
• Fantastic organisation with great career path options
• Supportive culture, very competitive salary
• Enjoy the best perks on offer! And a job you’ll love!
Our client is a large provider of aged care villages, rest home / hospital complexes around NZ.
Based out West, our client is looking for an exceptional Clinical Leader/Manager to oversee their Care & Clinical staff in their stunning care centre. You will need to have previous healthcare management experience and have a strong Quality and customer focus here.
Be part of the future solution to our ageing population!
• A wide range of personal benefits to their staff including health insurance, your birthday off, and sponsorship of sports teams, just to list a few……
• Ongoing professional development & a commitment to your career pathway
• Stunning facility to work in, where Quality and great service is Everything
You can’t afford to ignore this one!
• Report to the Care Manager,
• Lead, coach, develop and oversee clinical care
• Deal with any complex health issues
• Investigate and monitor incidents
• Ensure Quality systems and procedures are compliant
• Manage Registered Nurses and Caregivers
• Be happy to step in and provide clinical backup if needed
• Monitor expenditure and maintain accurate records / documentation
You will need:
• NZ Nursing Registration, APC and in-depth clinical aged care leadership experience
• Great inter-personal skills
• The ability to work well as part of a team, providing support & encouragement
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org give me a call and let’s have a chat.
Ph Andrea Sizer (09) 529 5818