In need of an experienced and compassionate Clinical Nurse Manager for our client. Promote your special blend of Caring and Quality to your residents and their families, as well as the wider community, while making an impact on the facility through your leadership abilities.
- Annual tailored individual development plans
- Recognition of service
- Informal and formal awards
- Social events
- Employee discounts on homeware goods
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance for clinical staff, 24/7 and globally
- Staff wellness programme & more!
Come join a facility that has a stunning view of the Firth of Thames, and be part of a team that has a reputation for skilled, compassionate care. Take pride in this happy, upbeat place where you feel its strong family spirit.
- Oversee nursing teams
- Ensure your site is compliant and audit-ready
- Manage your budget (consumables/ staffing etc.)
- Invest your time & expertise in your staff as you mentor and support them
- Create an environment of pride & excellence
- Provide staff education and ongoing development
- Work alongside the Manager
- Previous aged care management/leadership experience
- Current APC and NZ Nursing Registration
- Broad knowledge of the NZ aged care industry & Health & Disability Service Standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency
If you meet all of the requirements and are interested in applying for this position please send an updated CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘APPLY NOW’
Medcall is a team of dedicated recruitment professionals who understand your needs and place real emphasis on finding just the right fit for you. You can have confidence that our caring, ‘boutique’ culture and belief that “no one size fits all”, means our service is tailor made for you.