North Shore - Auckland
This is a high end retirement village complex, offering the full continuum of care, from independent villas/units, through to hospital, rest home and secure dementia care.
As part of a larger group, you have security, capacity to grow, standardised policies and structure, as well as opportunities to extend yourself within the group
After a stunning job, the incumbent is now moving on, leaving an opportunity for you to make your mark!
· employee discounts,
· professional indemnity insurance,
· individualised development plans,
· social events and recognition of service,
this client believes in their staff and works hard to support them! You won’t be alone in this job…..
Because you’re already an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager, you already understand the role:
· Being the glue that holds the team together, you will
· Motivate and monitor the clinical and care staff
· Provide clinical supervision, expertise and guidance
· Further develop your team
· Ensure only the very best care is provided, and work towards Continuous Quality Improvement
· Be the face of the facility as you get to know residents and their families
Bring your in-depth knowledge of the ever-growing aged care sector to this role, and be valued for your experience!
You will need:
· Previous clinical management experience (preferably in aged care)
· Current NZ Nursing registration and practicing certificate
· Amazing interpersonal skills, and ability to build lasting relationships
· Excellent clinical assessment and organisational expertise
· The ability to lead and manage a clinical/care team and deliver results
· High energy, passion for your job, confidence and time management skills
For more about this role and LOADS of other opportunities nationwide, contact the team at Medcall today! Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09 529 5818