Based in Papamoa, we have a role for a Nurse Manager who has previous experience in Primary Healthcare.
Our client has 2 primary healthcare clinics in close proximity. Their team of 11 GP’s and a team of Registered Nurses provide a full range of primary health services to the local community across two sites.
This role is based at the main clinic, and provides support to both teams. Reporting to the Business Manager / Practice Manager, this is a senior position overseeing all things clinical and day to day operations.
· Provide support and mentoring to your team of Registered Nurses
· Maintain ongoing education sessions for your staff
· Oversee smooth running of the clinic on a day to day basis
· Manage any complaints or issues, providing assurance and conclusion to patients
· Ensure your clinics promote great care, understanding & empathy
· Promote excellence and a great patient experience for service users
· Participate in quality initiatives and continual Quality Improvements
You will need:
· A current Annual Practicing certificate and NZ Nursing registration
· Previous experience in primary healthcare or similar
· Experience in team management, staff education and clinical oversight
· Attention to detail, strong IT and documentation skills
· Knowledge of Cornerstone Accreditation
· Compassion, strength, empathy, & sense of humour
· Commitment to growing and developing your team
This role is 32 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Preferred but not deal-breakers:
Current Vaccinator’s and Smear-taker’s certificates
Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 09 529 5818