Lovely Manager here, who will support and mentor you
Well established facility with equal split of rest home and hospital residents-offering a homely environment where the focus is on quality care.
Working as part of the clinical team, you will also have support to allow for your administration and leadership duties
· Lead and mentor your clinical and care team
· Be the voice of experience and support
· Drive clinical excellence and team development
· Provide information, reassurance & security to residents and families
Working mornings only, Monday to Friday, you will enjoy a stimulating role but also have time outside of work to do the things you love.
You will need:
· Previous experience leading a team
· Confidence and the ability to manage staff
· Experience as a Registered Nurse in aged care
· NZ Nursing registration and APC
· Ideally InterRai experience
Rare opportunity to work locally with a dedicated, loving and sincere team who genuinely want the very best for their residents.
Huge Innovative developments in this sector!
Don’t miss out! Join the many who are seeing the growth opportunities available in this fast-growing sector.
Many of our clients have a career pathway into management roles and encourage clinical leaders and clinical managers to develop.
Don’t get stuck on the shift work escalator- think long term! Think about taking your career to the next level!
We currently have several clients needing Clinical Managers in busy, rewarding roles in aged care hospital/rest home/dementia facilities and more.
Other similar roles in Hamilton, Wellington, New Plymouth and more!
If you have experience in a leadership role in aged care, NZ Nursing registration, current Annual Practicing Certificate and that special X factor, Let's Talk!!
Email CV to email@example.com
Ph Andrea Sizer (09) 529 5818