Our client has asked us to find them an AMAZING Clinical Manager.
· Be the go-to for all things clinical- this is a senior role
· Be supported by the Village Manager as you work together
· Be the face of this lovely retirement and care complex
Vibrant, high energy, fun crowd looking for similar people to join their growing team!
With an ethos of hospitality, choice and flexibility, this organisation understands the needs of vulnerable elderly residents.
Reporting to the Village Manager, you will be responsible for great clinical care for your hospital, rest home residents and also those in independent units.
· Lead your clinical and care teams, mentoring and supporting their clinical journey & development
· Foster a culture of resident choice, hospitality & clinical excellence second to none!
· Manage clinical risk & lead your team in striving for the Best
· Be responsible for your budget, personnel management & compliance
· Provide comfort, support, advice to your residents and their loved ones
· Be the face of the organisation in this role!
….a great opportunity for someone who loves to stay close to the action!
You will need:
· Energy, passion and enthusiasm for your work
· Previous Clinical Nurse Management experience (preferably in aged care)
· Excellent interpersonal and team leadership skills
· Ability to drive company vision & take the team with you
· An eye for detail, accuracy and flexibility
· New Zealand Nursing registration, current APC and clinical management experience
· The right to work in New Zealand
email your CV to email@example.com Ref AS84