East - Auckland
Clinical Nurse Leader
Our client is a large provider of aged care villages, rest home / hospital complexes around NZ.
Based just south of the central city, our client is looking for an exceptional Clinical Leader/Manager to oversee their Care Centre staff. You will need to have previous healthcare management experience and have a strong quality and resident focus here.
Be part of the future solution to our ageing population!
- A wide range of personal benefits to their staff including health insurance, your birthday off, and sponsorship of sports teams, just to list a few……
- Ongoing professional development & a commitment to your career pathway
- Stunning facility to work in, where quality and great service is everything
- Oversee a 60-bed rest home and hospital unit, with care apartments
- A facility that has a 3-year audit certification - be part of an organisation that has a great community reputation!
- Work Sunday - Thursday, 7am - 3:30pm with an on-call component
- Above-market salary offer
You can’t afford to ignore this one!
- Oversee all residential care
- Lead, coach, develop and oversee clinical care
- Deal with any complex health issues
- Investigate and monitor incidents
- Ensure quality systems and procedures are compliant
- Manage Registered Nurses and Caregivers
- Be happy to step in and provide clinical backup if needed
- Monitor expenditure and maintain accurate records / documentation
You will need:
- NZ Nursing Registration, APC and in-depth clinical aged care leadership experience
- Great interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team, providing support & encouragement
Apply now! You can also directly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can ring on 09 529 5818 to have a confidential chat.