Manager – Dementia Care / Aged Care
Christchurch role managing Dementia, Hospital & Respite Care
Regional Manager & Head Office support
3 year certification, strong reputation & identity
Our client is a well- respected provider of Aged Care services around New Zealand.
Offering Hospital, Carer Respite and Dementia care, this is a welcoming environment for residents, families and staff alike. This site has a specialised Dementia Care wing, with its own garden which offers residents quality care, security and choice
With 3 years’ certification, this facility has been in good hands, and now it’s your turn to take over.
With resident satisfaction in mind, this site has rooms which open out onto gardens, 2 hospital wings with kitchenettes and ensuites in most rooms, and a commitment to being the first choice for families needing care for their loved ones.
• Oversee day to day operations of the site
• Bring your knowledge of the aged care sector to this role.
• Manage clinical care provision, resident satisfaction and regulatory compliance
• Ensure staff are mentored, provided with ongoing professional development & opportunity
• Monitor complaints, incidents and reporting
• Manage & report on financial performance
• Build a culture of trust, strength and compassion
You will need:
• Strong management experience in the aged care sector (ideally dementia care too)
• Ideally you will hold NZ Nursing registration and current APC
• A strong focus on clinical excellence and quality care
• Commitment to brilliant customer service
• Excellent interpersonal skills, knowledge of financial reporting & IT knowledge
Offering an attractive salary and a role you will thrive in, this one won’t last long!
Send your CV today to email@example.com or call the Medcall Permanent recruitment team on (09) 529 5818