Clinical Nurse Manager Aged Care
Role for experienced Aged Care Clinical Manager
Combine clinical leadership & working on the floor
Mon – Fri, permanent role.
Our client: Lovely Manager here, who will support and mentor you. This is a well established facility in Avondale with equal split of rest home and hospital residents-offering a homely environment where the focus is on quality care. With a core belief of inclusion ensuring everyone is part of the extended family/whanau here, there is a sense of teamwork and commitment to quality.
Working as part of the management team, you will
· Lead and mentor your clinical and care team
· Be the voice of experience and support
· Drive clinical excellence and team development
· Provide information, reassurance & security to residents and families
Working Monday to Friday, you will enjoy a stimulating role but also have time outside of work to do the things you love.
You will need:
· Previous experience leading a clinical nursing and care team
· Confidence and the ability to manage staff
· Experience in aged care clinical management
· NZ Nursing registration and APC
· Ideally InterRai experience
Rare opportunity to work locally with a dedicated, loving and sincere team who genuinely want the very best for their residents.
Don’t miss out on this one. Email your CV to email@example.com Ref 125
Phone the Medcall Perm team on (09) 5295818