Medcall is New Zealand’s leading healthcare agency and we are looking to increase our casual nursing pool in the Christchurch region to match the increased demand from our clients. They know we deliver on our promise and provide high quality staff so join us and be first in line for the shifts in your region.
If you’re an experienced Registered Nurse with a good background in a New Zealand Aged Care, Hospital or Community setting then get in touch with us today as we have clients calling every day and they can’t get enough of our nurses.
We are the provider of choice with a large number of Aged Care facilities, Hospitals and Residential services and we can offer you first choice on a variety of rewarding work and the opportunity for more shifts in more locations.
What we can offer you;
- Competitive hourly rate including weekend and overnight allowances,
- Weekly pay and equal entitlements to permanent employees (annual leave, sick leave, Kiwisaver contributions etc),
- 24/7 support - you are never alone working for Medcall,
- Variety and spice; access to a wide range of clients and clinical experiences,
- On-going access to free and heavily subsidised training, we want to help you to be at the top of your game,
What we are looking for:
- NZ Nursing Council registration and a current practicing certificate (APC),
- A minimum of 6mths- 1 year nursing experience in NZ in an Aged Care, Hospital or Residential setting,
- Outstanding communication skills,
- Excellent time management skills,
- Having reasonable availability and being reliable ,
- Access to a vehicle to travel to assignments
We employ our staff in an open, transparent way and in line with NZ Employment law. In addition to the hourly rate we quote to you, you will also receive sick leave PLUS annual leave and kiwisaver contribution (there are no hidden deductions from your wages with Medcall). You build up your annual leave so you can take a paid break so you can have a true work-life balance with Medcall.
We are always looking for quality Registered Nurses in all regions so spread the word as we also offer rewards for successful referrals.
We are proudly 100% NZ owned and operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so join us for flexibility with security.
For further information about our company and these positions, please contact 0800 314 314 or email Nicky@medcall.co.nz.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.