Clinical Nurse Manager
Our client has a strong background in the health sector and owns a lovely medium sized Continuing Care site for elderly clients in Dargaville.
Offering rest home, hospital and dementia care (including a psychogeriatric unit), this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Clinical Leader / Clinical Manager to take on this management role.
Whilst experience in aged care nursing is not essential, it would be advantageous.
What we really need is:
· Strong clinical nursing experience
· Passion for quality service delivery
· Great leadership skills, love of mentoring and coaching your team
· Solid admin, IT skills & time management
· The ability to build strong relationships with residents, families and allied health providers
A fantastic role, which combines
· Clinical excellence and oversight of clinical & care teams
· Autonomy, decision making, team management
· Compliance, audit & certification & administration
· Administration, building a wonderful team culture
· Working closely with the Manager to ensure brilliant care is provided!
· Mon – Friday role with some shared oncall
If you have
· New Zealand Nursing registration & current APC
· Some understanding of psychogeriatric care
· Experience in clinical management
· Maturity, compassion, amazing interpersonal skills,
Contact Medcall today about this opportunity!
Won’t last long. $80-85K
Email your CV to email@example.com ref 167