• Love providing excellent care for our precious elderly?
• Do you have in-depth experience managing an aged care site?
• Do you have strong business acumen, commitment and passion for what you do?
If so, this might be the change you’ve been looking for!
Our client offers
• Career options within the group, around NZ
• Ongoing professional development
• Support from head office, as well as your local cohort
This role is multi-faceted, providing operational management oversight –hospital, dementia and psycho-geriatric services along with respite and day stay.
• Ensuring your facility operates effectively within financial and quality guidelines
• Maintaining a safe and happy workforce, residents who receive awesome care and families who recommend your facility as THE BEST
• Financial management and reporting
• Stakeholder engagement, networking with providers & referring agents
• Providing advice, support & mentoring to your staff
• Maintaining high standards & compliance which exceed ministry of Health guidelines
You will need:
- NZ Nursing registration, current APC
- In-depth knowledge of the aged care sector in NZ
- Warmth, empathy, great interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and manage, build relationships and think strategically
Be quick! An exciting opportunity for you to prove you have what it takes! Email your CV today or call for a confidential chat. Ph Andi Sizer (09) 529 5818 email firstname.lastname@example.org Ref 178
Medcall – specialists when it comes to staffing the Aged Care sector throughout NZ! Village Managers, Operations Managers, Nurse Managers, Care Managers, Clinical Managers, Unit Coordinators and more…