A bit about working for us:
- As a casual caregiver, Medcall offers you flexibility of hours and the ability to work around your commitments like family/study/part-time work.
- You choose what shifts and /or days that you are looking for, so if you don't like nights, don't do them. We match shifts to your preferences and your lifestyle.
- Each day is different with various Rest Homes, Hospitals, and Rehabilitation clients throughout the Manawatu to choose from.
- Medcall is nationwide meaning you have the ability to work in different cities if you wish to relocate.
Refresh or further your skills and knowledge with our online and in-house training options.
To join the Medcall team we prefer that you have:
- At least 6 months previous experience in a NZ Aged care or Rehabilitation setting.
- have a genuine love of working with the elderly and vulnerable clients adults of children.
- Have access to reliable transport to travel to our clients facilities.
- Be reliable, motivated and have a positive can-do attitude.
- It would be great if you had a NZQA qualification in Health and Wellbeing (or similar) but this is not mandatory.
A willingness to complete online and onsite training courses.
In return we can offer you:
- Great hourly rates -earn up to $27.25/hr (based on a L3/L4 qualification on a weekend night shift).
- Holiday, annual leave (accrued), and Kiwisaver entitlements are paid on top of our wages.
- Wages paid weekly.
- Free training pathways e.e: NZQA L3* conditions apply. Plus access to 200+ courses professionally produced and full support to progress your training and career.
- Free flu shots for all staff!
A dedicated Regional Manager and Consultants , a helpful and smiling voice at the end of the phone from 5am - midnight!
We genuinely care about our staff and their development and that's a motto we live by. We believe that staff should work with us and not for us, so join the Medcall team and you'll see the difference straight away!
All applicants should have a legal entitlement to work in New Zealand and we are unable to offer permanent positions or sponsor any work visas.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Noelene Quigan on 0800 314 314, quoting Ref No. CGPN.