North Shore Auckland
We are specialists in the Aged Care sector and take pride in the service and staff we provide to our clients and their residents. Help us make aging a positive experience and support those who have supported us all to get where we are today.
We are currently receiving record numbers of requests for Registered Nurses and we have shifts available to suit all situations.
If you’re looking for work that works for you then look no further. Medcall offers a supportive and pressure-free environment where you are in control of your roster. We simply match requests to your preferences so whether you’re looking for an occasional top-up shift or wanting a change from working with a single employer then we can help you.
We are looking to increase our pool of casual nurses in the North Shore to keep up with this increased demand from our clients.
Medcall is different from companies and we believe in staff working with us, not for us.
What can I expect as a casual caregiver with Medcall?
- Flexible hours and the ability to work around your commitments.
- Job diversity; access to a variety of clients and sites
- Nationwide opportunities; the ability to work in different cities throughout NZ
- 24/7 support from our experienced team
- Regular training opportunities
To join the Medcall team we prefer that you have:
- At least 6 months previous experience in a NZ Age Care or Rehabilitation setting.
- Hold a current APC and registration with the NZ nursing council
- Have access to reliable transport to travel to our client’s facilities.
- Be reliable, motivated and have a positive can do attitude
What we offer you:
- Competitive hourly rates with weekend and night allowances
- FREE online training
- Holiday, annual leave (accrued), and Kiwisaver entitlements are paid on top of our wages.
- Wages paid weekly.
- Access to 200+ courses professionally produced and relevant to Aged Care. You’ll be fully supported to progress your training and career
- Free flu shots for all staff.
- A dedicated Regional Manager and local support staff so there’s always someone nearby to talk to face to face.
If you would like more information about this role or would like a confidential chat, please contact Jessie on 0800 314 314 or email email@example.com