Care/Facility Manager – Aged Care
We need someone experienced who demonstrates quality leadership for a senior management role at this well-established, boutique aged care facility that offers a rest home and hospital care unit.
Combining the feeling of a small, boutique facility that makes residents feel at home. The facility offers up-to-date facilities, services and practices, and focuses on providing quality care to their residents. It provides excellent support staff and internal progression!
- Ensure excellent clinical care
- Maintain the highest possible quality standards and resident / staff satisfaction
- Manage relationships: staff, residents/families, DHB, and external contracts
- Manage budgets and reporting
- Maintain a great reputation and build constant improvement
- Ability to develop business plans and programmes to reach strategic goals
- Staff hiring, retention, promoting the facility within the community
- Provide clinical oversight
Whilst there is a clinical nursing team to provide the hands-on cares and support to the much loved residents in both hospital and rest home, your oversight, knowledge of the sector and management experience will be a perfect match for this highly respected, well-established facility.
You will need:
Lovely boutique rest home with a hospital care unit
- Great audit results
- Excellent career move with well-respected organisation
- Ongoing support from Regional Manager and other local managers
- A culture of excellence
- Attractive salary package
Sound like what you’re looking for?
For more information and a chat about this & several other similar opportunities: please send an updated CV through to email@example.com
or click ‘APPLY NOW’.
Medcall is a team of dedicated recruitment professionals who understand your needs and place real emphasis on finding just the right fit for you. You can have confidence that our caring, ‘boutique’ culture and belief that “no one size fits all”, means our service is tailor made for you.