This well-known, reputable aged care organsisation is looking for a Clinical Manager to add value to their Wellington facility, while you promote your special blend of caring and quality service to the residents, families, and the wider community.
This facility is in need of your Clinical Management expertise for a rest home and hospital unit near Porirua.
- Oversee nursing and caregiver teams for a 50-bed facility
- Ensure residents and their families are supported through transitions in their care
- Work alongside the manager and the overall team to ensure regular and timely reviews of residents’ health status and care
- Promote and lead person-centred care
- Provide staff education and ongoing development
- Ensure that the facility is compliant and audit-ready
- Manage your clinical budget
- Create an environment of pride & excellence
- Current APC and NZ Nursing Registration
- Previous aged care management/leadership experience
- Broad knowledge of the NZ aged care industry & Health & Disability Service Standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent clinical assessment skills & advanced care planning capabilities
- NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency
· The opportunity to lead and mentor your own team
· The ability to integrate your ideas for improvements
· Continuing professional development which include Clinical Manager forums, and Professional Development Recognition programme
· Encouragement of inclusiveness
· Excellent health benefits and parental leave
Apply Now! Reference #119
If you meet all of the requirements and are interested in applying for this position please send an updated CV through to email@example.com or click ‘APPLY NOW’
Medcall is a team of dedicated recruitment professionals who understand your needs and place real emphasis on finding just the right fit for you. You can have confidence that our caring, ‘boutique’ culture and belief that “no one size fits all”, means our service is tailor made for you.