This market-leading provider of Aged Care services needs an experienced Clinical Quality Manager to join their senior management team, providing Clinical & Quality oversight throughout Auckland
Extensive experience in aged care management, passion for quality service delivery & supporting teams will win you this job!
Working across the Auckland region, this is Variety Plus
A sought after role here! Top benefits in the sector!
As part of the regional clinical leadership team, this role needs someone able to drive clinical service delivery & fancial performance and provide clinical support across care hospitals, care suites, dementia and village complexes within the group.
Based in central Auckland, you will cover sites from North of Auckland to South Auckland region, working at different sites as the need arises.
Working with clinical teams, managers and external agencies, you will need exceptional personal skills, the ability to manage and motivate teams, build confidence and create an environment of positivity as you go.
In addition, your extensive knowledge of the Health & Disability Sector Standards, experience in certification audits and clinical excellence, will all combine to provide a competent all round senior manager able to meet business objectives, drive financial performance and service delivery.
Constantly chasing excellence, you will be passionate about aged care, passionate about providing the very best care to our elderly, and passionate about really making a difference!
· Drive Quality in each of the villages in your portfolio
· Support Clinical nursing, Care teams and Managers to achieve excellence
· Contribute to strategic clinical improvements & systems
· Be involved in recruitment of Care Managers and Clinical Leads
· Ensure in-service education is structured and delivered to a high standard
· Provide mentoring, encouragement and support to your teams
· Be responsible for ongoing improvement and staff development
· Build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders, internally & externally.
· Assist with identifying and managing any clinical or care risks
· Prepare new sites for certification process and operational requirements to successfully accept new residents.
Play a key role in the delivery of clinical policies and procedures with new care centres and additional facilities to ensure consistent standards
Be a Registered Nurse with current APC & knowledge of NZ health sector
Have knowledge of HDSS 8134:2009 and Residential Aged care sector
Be and experienced Aged Care manager
Be able to manage budgets, facility operations and people!
An attractive salary package is offered for this enticing position which will not last long!
Email CV to email@example.com Call me now for a confidential chat. Ph Andi Sizer (09) 529 5818
Medcall: Aged Care Recruitment Specialists with roles around New Zealand. We help Village Managers, Nurse Managers, Business & Care Managers, Care Home Managers, Clinical Managers, Clinical Leaders, Team Leaders, Unit Coordinators, Registered Nurses....
Call the Permanent Recruitment team at medcall about your next move! 0800 314 314 or (09) 529 5818