Our client is a well-established provider of aged care services, providing rest home, hospital, supported living, day care and respite options for the elderly in this friendly local community.
Following a 5 year tenure, these are huge shoes to fill as the incumbent moves on-Are you up to the job?
We have been asked to find a “Manager with a heart”…..
- Someone very professional, who takes pride in a job well done, who enjoys being part of a senior management team;
- Someone who is committed to the staff, providing support to residents and families alike.
With a very strong quality focus, this site is proud to say they have 4 years’ certification! No easy task, and a true reflection of the owners’ commitment to quality.
In order to join this highly effective team you will need:
- Previous aged care or healthcare management experience in NZ
- Strong networks in the sector
- Understanding of current legislation, funding and MOH contracts
- Wonderful people management skills and the ability to bring people along with you.
- Understanding of financial management and reporting
- Strategic / holistic thinking
- To be part of the Quality team
You ARE the brand here! So what you project is what the community sees. That’s why this appointment is so important.
With a Clinical Manager reporting to you, and very supportive Operations/HR team for backup, you can’t go wrong with this one.
Relocate to a beautiful semi-rural Waikato- enjoy being near a larger centre, but still far enough away to enjoy space.
Base salary + car on offer!
We offer a great REFER A FRIEND bonus too! If you refer a top candidate who is offered a position, YOU reap the reward! *conditions apply
Email your CV to email@example.com Ref 3713
If a permanent role isn’t what you’re after, Medcall can also offer you casual shifts, we have LOADS! We are the lead temp staffing provider for most of the organisations in aged care all around NZ, so if you are looking for casual work, contracts or top up shifts, contact Medcall today!
For temp shifts email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call today to find out more. Ph 0800 314 314