South - Auckland
Have a direct impact on the elderly community and providing personalised care for each resident within this rest home and hospital care unit. Your experience will be vital in fostering an environment of compassion, quality care, and progress.
- Coordinate and lead your nursing and caregiver teams
- Ensure residents and their families are supported through transitions in care
- Promote and lead person-centred care
- Invest in providing staff education and ongoing development
- Ensure that the facility is compliant and audit-ready
- Manage your clinical budget
Expand the facility's collaboration and contribution to a positive, welcoming, and personalised care plans for the residents and families alike. Engage with your staff and help develop your team's skillset through regular training and education opportunities.
- Current APC and NZ Nursing Registration
- Previous aged care management/leadership experience
- Broad knowledge of the NZ aged care industry & Health & Disability Service Standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent clinical assessment skills
- NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- The opportunity to lead and mentor your own team
- Continuing professional development which include Clinical Manager forums, and Professional Development Recognition programme
- Encouragement of inclusiveness
- Health and wellbeing discounts, and parental leave
About the Company
This employer is one of the country’s leading health and care organisations in New Zealand. They pride themselves on making a real difference to the lives of New Zealanders through its values, purpose and the way they deliver personalised care. They are now on the hunt for a Clinical Manager to add value to their South Auckland facility, while you promote your special blend of caring and quality service to the residents, families, and the wider community.
Apply Now! Reference #17
If you meet all of the requirements and are interested in applying for this position please send an updated CV through to email@example.com or click ‘APPLY NOW’
Medcall is a team of dedicated recruitment professionals who understand your needs and place real emphasis on finding just the right fit for you. You can have confidence that our caring, ‘boutique’ culture and belief that “no one size fits all”, means our service is tailor made for you.