We need your experienced and compassionate nursing abilities to provide care to 50-60 residents at the rest home and hospital level in a new, modern facility with top-of-the-line equipment. If you bring aged care experience, can confidently provide mentorship and guidance to caregivers and junior nurses, and can build upon the high-quality clinical care, we need you to join the team!
You will work 12 hour shifts, with overtime pay. Your rotating rosters will be 4 on 3 off, eventually moving to 4 on 4 off rosters. You should be flexible working any day of the week.
- Current APC and NZ Nursing Registration
- Aged care experience, with a genuine passion for aged care
- Are able to work with and empower residents who have different needs
- Have a strong clinical background
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Broad knowledge of the NZ aged care industry & Health & Disability Service Standards
We would love to hear from you!
This high end, modern facility offers rest home and hospital care, alongside having independent living units. You will be a part of an innovative and progressive organisation that pays attention to the small details to increase the quality of life for residents. This facility is a 5 minute walk from the train station, and is near Auckland CBD and East Auckland.
About the Role and Benefits:
- Work 4 on, 3 off, and eventually you will work 4 on 4 off shifts
- 12 hour shifts with 1.5x overtime for hours worked over 8 hours
- 7:00am – 7:00pm or 7:00pm – 7:00am, rotating weekly
- The opportunity to develop your career and lead others
- Join a company that has won Supreme Care Award from the NZACA 3 years in a row
- Great orientation and team support system
- Encouragement of inclusiveness and equal opportunities
Apply Now! Reference # 127
If you are interested in applying for this position, or want to hear about our other suitable roles, please send an updated CV through to email@example.com or click ‘APPLY NOW’
Medcall is a team of dedicated recruitment professionals who understand your needs and place real emphasis on finding just the right fit for you. You can have confidence that our caring, ‘boutique’ culture and belief that “no one size fits all”, means our service is tailor made for you.