Casual Clinical Manager – roving role
Our client needs someone to call on when Managers or senior Clinical Nurses are on leave, whilst they are recruiting for new staff etc
With Care Homes around New Zealand, there is no shortage of work here, as someone is always going on leave….
· Have previous clinical management experience in aged care
· Understand and love aged care provision
· Have a passion for excellence in clinical care
· Know the audit & legislative requirements for the aged care sector
· Are able to lead and mentor clinical & care teams
· Are flexible, adaptable, mature, organised and
· Are able to travel (costs covered)
Then this might be perfect for you!
You will need New Zealand Nursing registration, current APC and previous experience in a clinical management / management role in aged care to be considered for this position.
Work for a national company with a solid reputation, and great head office support.
Enjoy being able to pick and choose when you want to be available for contracted work
Have the security of a permanent employer but the flexibility of casual work too!
The perfect work-life balance!
For more information email your CV today to email@example.com or call 09 5295818