Manager – Dementia Care / Aged Care
Christchurch role managing Dementia, Hospital & Respite Care
Regional Manager & Head Office support
3 year certification, strong reputation & identity
Our client is a well- respected provider of Aged Care services around New Zealand.
Offering Hospital, Carer Respite and Dementia care, this is a welcoming environment for residents, families and staff alike. This site has a specialised Dementia Care wing with its own garden, offering residents quality care, security and choice
With 3 years’ certification, this Care Home has been in good hands, and now it’s your turn to take over!
· Bring your knowledge of aged care sector management to this role.
· Promote an environment of caring & an extension of ‘home’ for your residents
· Build a culture of trust, strength and compassion
· Manage clinical care provision, resident & staff satisfaction
· Ensure staff are mentored, provided with ongoing professional development & opportunity
· Manage & report on financial performance and regulatory compliance
· Monitor complaints, incidents and reporting
· Oversee day to day operations of the site
You will need:
· Strong management experience in the aged care sector (ideally dementia care too)
· Ideally you will hold NZ Nursing registration and current APC
· A strong focus on clinical excellence and quality care
· Commitment to brilliant customer service
· Excellent interpersonal skills, knowledge of financial reporting & IT knowledge
Offering an attractive salary and a role you will thrive in, this one won’t last long! Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Medcall Permanent recruitment team on (09) 529 5818