Bay of Plenty
Clinical Nurse Manager
Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager looking for a new exciting role within Aged Care?
Bring your Aged Care management experience and passion for the older adult to this modern 70 bed rest home/hospital facility in stunning Te Puke, Bay of Plenty. Foster ongoing professional development and lead by example to support your team of Nurses to deliver high quality clinical services.
What’s in it for you…?
- Lead an already well-established, high performing team
- Clinical Manager Leadership Programmes
- Internal Reward and Recognition Programmes
- Health & Wellbeing programmes
- Work for an Organisation that listens to its staff and are constantly trying to improve working conditions
- Work in a spacious, homely facility with stunning park-like grounds
You will bring…
- A current APC
- 1-2 years’ Management Experience
- A genuine passion for the Aged Care Sector
- A love for supporting your team to pursue ongoing professional development
- High standards for clinical services and resident care
Work for one of the Country’s top Aged Care employers!
Send your CV to email@example.com ref #189 or feel free to call (09)529-5818 for a confidential chat about this exciting opportunity!